نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد. توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشد با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

Messages از اوانگلوس اودیسئاس پاپاتاناسیو
سبک نیو ایج
بسیار حماسی
دو میکس زیبای همین موسیقی از یوتیوب در ادامه مطلب (فلش سمت چپ تصویر)
ادامه مطلب
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.
توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشد
با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

It is as if this imprisonment is due to the things that must be done and revelation, the not done.The cause must be remedied and remanded in order for the person to be released from prison.  Imprisonment is where a person is caught and can not be released from there. And this imprisonment has come about through a series of shortcomings. The solution is to connect to the throne and prophet, and the House (Mecca). That is, one has a problem with one of these. One can check the tongue,  eyes, and organs of the body with the instructions of the throne and the revelation to find out where his problem is. And to solve the problem, one must be connected to these four things (the throne, the revelation,  the Prophet,  the House). It becomes responding to the prayer. According to surahs Ghafe
This was supposed to be a blog about you. Someplace where I write stories about and messages for you. You know what? Maybe I should write another one and make it about my fucked up life. What do you say? I'm just writing and writing and writing. Do other people write as much as I do too? I mean I know there has to be people who do it all the time but by other people I meant like 90 percent of the people out there.
I have to go. M is getting out of the shower and ... I'm tired of talking about you to every body.
2017 year after the end of  our NowrouzLOC: A cafe' in ShirazTime: 11 A.MFor the second time, Mahshid and I saw together again. I wanted to go to Tehran  and that date had been made just somehow to clear what should we do? When do I can talk to Ali? What was the plane of them? I hopefully supposed that she was going to say his phone number and he will call you soon. But all things went surprisingly. She said that your borther's suggest (Mohammad) was that they (Ali and me) ahould not talk actually.On that time, Trump was the president of U.S.A. Iranian travelling to U.S.A has been banned and we are faced to a serious problem.  We found that Ali can not  come to Iran. Besides, due to the suggestion of my brother who had said it iwas better if we did not tlak together, everything
2017 year after the end of  our NowrouzLOC: A cafe' in ShirazTime: 11 A.MFor the second time, Mahshid and I saw together again. I wanted to go to Tehran  and that date had been made just somehow to clear what should we do? When do I can talk to Ali? What was the plane of them? I hopefully supposed that she was going to say his phone number and he will call you soon. But all things went surprisingly. She said that your borther's suggest (Mohammad) was that they (Ali and me) ahould not talk actually.On that time, Trump was the president of U.S.A. Iranian travelling to U.S.A has been banned and we are faced to a serious problem.  We found that Ali can not  come to Iran. Besides, due to the suggestion of my brother who had said it iwas better if we did not tlak together, everything
we offer telegram members for your channel to promote your product or services. This will be a massive impact on the marketing of your telegram member channel. The following service Telegram post views will be a popularize service to add to your marketing promotion for your telegram channel.
Is it safe to buy channel members?
Yes, it is safe to buy telegram members for your channel or group, we offer a safe and secure method to provide you good or fake quality for your telegram channel or telegram group. We offer a guarantee of the minimal telegram members you bought from us. So you will always receive your order amount! So you can safely and see your telegram members coming in!
Who are you? Why do you provide this telegram services?
Our services are for international clients worldwide. We
If you find it difficult to compose one, browse below many special and sincere romantic messages for your wife and send her the one that will talk straight to her heart!
40 Love Messages For Your Wife
♥ My wife, you are my secret of happiness and success I will never confess.
♥ You are the woman I dreamed of. The Woman who made our beautiful family a reality. The Woman that gave meaning into my life!
♥ You can make the clouds go away and paint the sky with the brightest colors of our love!

♥ I found my life’s true meaning because of you, since the day you married me. I love you my beautiful wife!
♥ You’ve made our house, our home and turned our relationship into a beautiful family!
♥ From the first day that I met you, I had this feeling for us. The feeling of peace and hap
مشاهده پیام ها در کامپیوتر
اگه الان دارید وبلاگ من رو می خونید احتمالا دلتون میخاد که پیامارو رو یه گوشی دیگه داشته باشید یا اینکه مثل من همش سر و کلتون با کامپیوتر و لپتاپه و دوس دارید همیشه از لپتاپ برای اس ام اس استفاده کنید
بگزریم دلیلش که هرچی هست شخصیه و مربوط به خودتونه

خب اول باید Google Messages رو روی گوشیتون نصب کنید و دسترسی ها رو به این برنامه بدید البته باید اشاره کنم که رو یک سری گوشی ها از طریق گوگل پلی نصب نمیشه و میتونید به راحتی از
Graphic design is the process of visual communication and problem-solving through the use of typography, photography, iconography and illustration. The field is considered a subset of visual communication and communication design, but sometimes the term "graphic design" is used synonymously. Graphic designers create and combine symbols, images and text to form visual representations of ideas and messages. They use typography, visual arts, and page layout techniques to create visual compositions. Common applications of graphic design include corporate design (logos and branding), editorial design (magazines, newspapers and books), wayfinding or environmental design, advertising, web design, communication design, product packaging, and signage.
Matcher Selection
[-f FILE, --file=FILE]
الگو‌ها را از فابل بخواند. هر الگو در یک خط نوشته شود
The empty file contains zero patterns, and therefore matches nothing.
[-i, --ignore-case, -y]
عدم حساسیت به حروف بزرگ و کوچک
Ignore case distinctions in both the PATTERN and the input files.
y  سوییچ قدیمی هست و i جدیدتری است
[-v, --invert-match]
الگوی مورد نظر را نشان ندهد
[-w, --word-regexp]
Select  only those lines containing matches that form whole words.
$ grep -w ping #does not match “xxxpingxxx”
[-x, --line-regexp]

درصورتی چیزی پیدا کن که (دقیقا) تمام یک خط  دقیق الگوی وارد شده باشد
$ grep "hello I am behrooz"
sample3:
Matcher Selection
[-f FILE, --file=FILE]
الگو‌ها را از فابل بخواند. هر الگو در یک خط نوشته شود
The empty file contains zero patterns, and therefore matches nothing.
[-i, --ignore-case, -y]
عدم حساسیت به حروف بزرگ و کوچک
Ignore case distinctions in both the PATTERN and the input files.
y  سوییچ قدیمی هست و i جدیدتری است
[-v, --invert-match]
الگوی مورد نظر را نشان ندهد
[-w, --word-regexp]
Select  only those lines containing matches that form whole words.
$ grep -w ping #does not match “xxxpingxxx”
[-x, --line-regexp]

درصورتی چیزی پیدا کن که (دقیقا) تمام یک خط  دقیق الگوی وارد شده باشد
$ grep "hello I am behrooz"
sample3:
Writing is fun, don't you agree?
You just organize your thoughts into words.
This helps you to think, to reason, to understand.
Mailpoet is a newsletter plugin for wordpress.
It has a shortcode.
It has a form wrapper element with the following class(es): mailpoet_form.
It has some hidden inputs.
It has an email input with the following class: mailpoet_text
It has a submit button with the following class: mailpoet_submit

The validation or success messages will be displayed in a div with the following class: mailpoet_message
Both input and submit are wrapped in an a div with the following class: mailpoet_paragraph

I have a form with the following class: ev-form
It has max-width and mx-auto set as utility classes.

The form has a input group.

Fk I just add the styling to the
sudo vim /etc/ntp.conf# /etc/ntp.conf, configuration for ntpd; see ntp.conf(5) for helpdriftfile /var/lib/ntp/ntp.drift# Enable this if you want statistics to be logged.#statsdir /var/log/ntpstats/statistics loopstats peerstats clockstatsfilegen loopstats file loopstats type day enablefilegen peerstats file peerstats type day enablefilegen clockstats file clockstats type day enable# You do need to talk to an NTP server or two (or three).#server ntp.your-provider.example# pool.ntp.org maps to about 1000 low-stratum NTP servers.  Your server will# pick a different set every time it starts up.  Please consider joining the# pool: <http://www.pool.ntp.org/join.html>server 0.debian.pool.ntp.org iburstserver 1.debian.pool.ntp.org iburstserver 2.debian.pool.ntp.org iburstserver 3.debian.po
<!DOCTYPE html><html class="-ft-2cols -ft-header-image ft-main-menu ft-branch ft-branch-animate ft-bird ft-bird-animate ft-bird-speech ft-post-knob ft-background"><head>
<head:meta></head:meta>
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, user-scalable=yes">
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdn.rawgit.com/rastikerdar/sahel-font/v1.0.0-alpha18/dist/font-face.css">
<!-- BudAndLight template (budandlight.blog.ir) for blog.ir by Saber Rastikerdar (rastikerdar.blog.ir) -->
<!-- قالب غنچه و چراغ برای بلاگ بیان -->
<head:script></head:script>
<head:style></head:style>
</head>
<body>
<!-- شروع چاپ --&
Observations
and reports

In
most events, the Bermuda Triangle, most of the planes have disappeared while
maintaining radio contact with the stations of origin and destination to the
last moment, or some other in the last moments of non - normal messages
indicating that there is no control over the device and the changes of the sky
around them, or casual changes in the waters that have been peaceful until a
few moments, without saying a clear explanation of how this is going on.
It’s human nature to grumble a little about the boss, the boring meeting, or some seemingly clueless directive from several layers above. Strictly speaking, such grumbling doesn’t cause real harm; everyone needs to vent now and then.
But an organization is in serious trouble when most discussions on crucial issues take place in side conversations, rather than in formal meetings, where concerns can be addressed thoughtfully with people in a position to instigate a change of course.
Recent news reports on Boeing reveal what appears to be an epidemic of side conversations about the 737 Max jetliner. In private emails and instant messages, employees expressed rampant concerns about the Max during its development — and outright disdain for some of the decisions being made, technologies b
دانلود آخرین نسخه Genex Pro
دانلود آخرین نسخه Genex Probe V3.18
be V3.18
دانلود آخرین نسخه نرم افزار Genex Probe
Latest Version Genex Probe Version 3.18
Call for free activation
Huawei Genex Probe for 4G,3G,2G Drive TestThe Genex Probe and Genex Assistant for drive tests are part of the Genex series. The Genex series can work with many systems, such as GSM, WCDMA, EDGE, CDMA, and WiMAX. The modules for the WCDMA and GSM systems have found wide commercial use.The Genex series is now developed to V200R002SPC140 to serve the WiMAX system. And it can support Sequans, GCT, Runcom, eceem chips now.The Genex series uses the following tools to provide a platform for the network planning and optimization software of Huawei:Drive test tools
As an

This examples shows how to use the QWinHost class to use a native Win32 window inside a Qt based user interface.
class HostWindow : public QWinHost
{
Q_OBJECT
public:
HostWindow(QWidget *parent = 0, Qt::WFlags f = 0)
: QWinHost(parent, f)
{
setFocusPolicy(Qt::StrongFocus);
}
HWND createWindow(HWND parent, HINSTANCE instance)
{
static ATOM windowClass = 0;
if (!windowClass) {
WNDCLASSEX wcex;
wcex.cbSize = sizeof(WNDCLASSEX);
wcex.style = CS_HREDRAW | CS_VREDRAW;
wcex.lpfnWndProc = (WNDPROC)WndProc;
wcex.cbClsExtra = 0;
wcex.cbWndExtra = 0;
wcex.hInstance = instance;
wcex.hIcon
اینا رو نصب کنید
pip install smtplib
این کد رو قرار بدید و اجرا کنید همین :)

import smtplib, ssl
from email.mime.text import MIMEText
from email.mime.multipart import MIMEMultipart
smtp_server = "smtp.gmail.com"
port = 587 # For starttls
sender_email = "yourmail@gmail.com"
password = "mailpassword"
# Create a secure SSL context
context = ssl.create_default_context()
# Try to log in to server and send email
try:
server = smtplib.SMTP(smtp_server,port)
server.ehlo() # Can be omitted
server.starttls(context=context) # Secure the connection
server.ehlo() # Can be omitted
server.login(sender_email, password)
# TODO: Send email here
sender_email = "yourmail@gmail.com"
receiver_email = "mahmpira@gmail.com"
message = MI
توی تک تک لحظاتش لبخند و خنده جاری بوده :) 
ولی خب شاید اینجا خیلی خوب نمایش داده نشه.
بله، اول بگم دوست خوب نعمت ... وامیدوارم قسمت همه بشه ... حتی یه دونش
دوستای زیادی داشتم و الحمدالله دارم ... همه خوبیا و بدی هایی دارند(مثل خود من) اما بعضیا عمیقاً خوبن :) 
امروز آزمون داشتیم، قرار بر این بود آزمون بدم و برم خوابگاه ناهار مهمون دوستان (قرارشد قیمه نثار قزوین درست کنه من بخورم ببینم چطوره آخه خیلی تعریفشو میکردند :دی) بعدم ویندوز لپ تاپ سیما (دختر
‍ #Islamic_Revolution:
#Message_1
In February 1979, a magnificent development happened. This development in the words of the leader of the Revolution of Iran, the Imam of the Ummah, is referred to as a "divine miracle" in the history of Iran, as well as the Islamic world and even the humanity world. The Islamic Revolution of Iran bewildered all thinkers and analysts of political sciences, historians and politicians in the world. None of them, neither the organizations having access to the massive highly sensitive and private information, nor those having high tech equipment and those who benefited the help of terrorists and different kinds of analysts could prospect the rise of Islamic Revolution of Iran at that time, due to region and world situation, and to this extent.
✅ The message
و یک مشکل دیگر در iOS کشف شد که کاربران را به دردسر خواهد انداخت،اینبار برنامه Messages دچار مشکل شده است و تنها به یک دلیل ساده
یک مشکل جدید در نسخه 11.2.5 IOS پیدا شده است که باعث می‌شود برنامه‌ های “ iMessgae ”” FaceBook messenger ””Whats APP” و Gmail با مشکل برخورد کنند و شما قادر به باز کردن آنها نباشید.
این مشکل تنها به دلیل ارسال یک سمبل ساده هندی ایجاد می ‌شود که واقعا باعث تعجب شده است زیرا حدود 72 میلیون نفر از هند از این سمبل‌ها استفاده می ‌کنند و تا به الان
Through the 11 chapters of this course, you’ll learn
What Hapi.js is
How to setup a Node.js & Hapi.js server
How to validate server input & payloads, then respond with proper error messages & status codes
Server composition and configuration for additions & modifications
How to serve simple static content & complex static content over HTTP
How to simplify your server content using templates & Handlebars
How to secure your web application with Basic Authentication and 3rd party Authentication providers like Azure Active Directory (AzureAD)
How to connect to, query, insert and update records into a relational database
How to monitor your server, output logs, and ship those logs to a centralized repository like Splunk
How to easily generate Swagger API documentatio
First of all, why is brand important for companies? How should we tackle brand building? And what is brand · Japan survey on how you perceive brands? It is a recommendation from five brand · Japan planning committee. The first tip is from David A. Arker, a special adviser.
Brand building the strongest prescription under the low growth era
Mr. David A. Arker continuing to give deep remarks as a special adviser to the planning committee for a long time from the planning of Brand Japan has sent messages from Japan and San Francisco to the Japanese people involved in brand building It was.
Brand building is the strongest prescription in the age of low growth and it is necessary to overcome "isolation and competition" due to the "silo" (vertically divided) problem with "cooperation and comm
Do you remember those times when I wrote about how I want X to want me, how I wanted him to feel like he needed me? Well, maybe that day finally came along. It has been only a few hours maybe that I’m swirling in the thought of the things we said. I always bring the idea of being a bad girl with X. I can easily do it because I know X never lets Xself  to act on it. But tonight was different. I felt something that I had never felt before. I felt hot burning desire. It must’ve been so for X to allow Xself to say those things. I had never received such powerful words from X. I had a dream last night. X and I were sitting on the couch by the kitchen door in the old house. The children were playing on the ground. X looked into my eyes not noticing the looks of the children. X felt my arm a
سلام این بار با قالب های بیان با شما همراه هستیم این قالب همان نسخه ی ویرایش شده قالب ستون هست 
از ویژگی های مهم این قالب می توان به این ها اشاره کرد 
محیط کاربری ساده و شیک 
استفاده از فونت زیبا برای نوشته ها
رنگ زیبای بنفش 
و ...........
شما میتوانید این قالب را رایگان از سایت ما دانلود کنید یکی از ویژگی های مهم این قالب سایت شما را با موتور های جست و جو هماهنگ میکنه .
جهت مشاهده ی دمو قالب کلیک کنید.
کد html قالب
<!DOCTYPE html><html lang="fa"><head>
<meta
کمتر از بردگانبه نظر شما اگر فردی در این شرایط اقتصادی برای تامین هزینه های زندگی بدنبال کار رفت و حقوق ماهانه که به او پرداختند برای 10 ساعت کار روزانه در تمام روزهای یک ماه فقط 700 هزار تومان بود بدون بیمه و مزایا; آیا با این مبلغ که حدود یک سوم حقوق و مزایای مصوب برای کارگران در سال 1398 است چه میتوان کرد؟ در بسیاری از جاهای دیگر دنیا نیز وضع شاید چنین باشد. آیا عدالت است یا ظلم؟ شکوه به کجا بریم؟ مسئولیت با چه کسانی است؟ آیا اگر این فرد متاهل و د
قبلا هم گفته بودم حرف زدن سبکم می کنید. اما هیچ وقت گوشی در اختیار نداشتم و ندارم. هیچکس حاضر نیست دقایقی از زمان با ارزشش را بگذارد پای چسناله های من و در پایان هم حال خودش خراب شود. حرف زدن که حذف شود تنها نوشتن می ماند. شاید همین باعث شده saved messages تلگرامم اینقدر شلوغ و درهم و برهم باشد. اما خوبی اش این است که هیچ وقت قرار نیست کسی دلداری ات بدهد و حرف های انگیزشی و امیدوارکننده بزند. تو در همان باتلاق که بودی میمانی و آرام آرام فرو می روی. بدون آ
به قلم دامنه: به نام خدا. نقل می‌کنند فردی مفهوم آیه‌ای را از مرحوم آیت‌الله العظمی سید ابوالقاسم خوئی می‌پرسد و ایشان نظر خود را می‌گوید و فرد می‌گوید پس به مؤمنین بگویم این آیه چنین می‌گوید؟ مرحوم آیت‌الله خوئی پاسخ می‌دهد: «بگویید فهم خوئی از این آیه چنین است.»

مرحوم آقای خوئی
نکته: دست‌کم سه پیام این شیوه‌ی اخلاقی و معرفتی مرحوم خوئی می‌تواند این باشد: فروتنی، احتمال‌دادن به این‌که ممکن است برداشت‌های دیگری از آیات قرآن وجود
در iOS 13.3 و iPadOS 13.3 قابلیت تازه‌ای برای مدیریت زمان مصرفی دستگاه اضافه شده که می‌توانید آن را از بخش Screen Time پیدا کنید. این قابلیت Communication Limits نام دارد که به شما اجازه می‌دهد مخاطبان و زمان ارتباط با آن‌ها را مدیریت کنید. بر این اساس، وقتی در مدت زمان مجاز قرار دارید می‌توانید با هر کسی خواستید ارتباط داشته باشید، اما وقتی زمان مجاز به پایان رسید، صرفا امکان برقراری ارتباط با چند مخاطب مشخص در دسترس قرار می‌گیرد.
این قابلیت به طور ویژه برای و
سفیداب روی از صدها سال پیش رایج بوده و از جمله سالمترین مواد آرایشی و بهداشتی در جهان به شمار میآید. :earth_africa:

:boom::boom::boom:موارد مصرف :

الف – ضد آفتاب قویب – ضد بوی قوی بدنج – ضد جوش و لکد – ضد عرق:mega:اغلب سفیداب روی (پنبه روی ) های بازار دارای سرب بالا هستند و باید دقت نمایید . از سفیداب پنبه روی خالص حلما استفاده کنید که سرب نداشته باشد:diamonds::cherry_blossom:برای تهیه ی عمده ی سفیداب پنبه رو اصلی حلما با ما تماس بگیرید .:pray::cherry_blossom::telephone_receiver:09137797049www.panber

Benefits of email marketing

Return
on Investment (ROI): In simple terms, ROI means how much money per
pile per company passes to the company's pocket. The return on email
marketing capital can be accurately calculated and it has been proven that
if targeted email marketing is done properly, this return on investment
will be very high. Email Marketing has been recognized as the most
effective online marketing tactic in recent years. In the chart
below, quoted from the Marketing schools’ site, a
comparison is made between the return on email marketing capital and
several popular marketing practices in the world in 2018.

Comparison of Return on Capital Markets Marketing with
Marketing Types

Cheap
and fast: Email marketing i
Balloon Printing
Customized and dedicated balloon prints for different purposes
Custom balloon printing has many benefits. A custom balloon is a balloon on which the printed message is printed. 
Some of them use their own name and message to print a variety of memorial events and political, social, religious, etc. gatherings. 
Other uses of the balloon prints can be used in a variety of birthday parties and wedding celebrations. With the printing of the name and greetings on the latex balloons, it is possible to celebrate the charming and unforgettable atmosphere.
But most people use the logo to advertise their business and services, and use brand names and text ads on the balloon. The use of advertising on balloon prints is nowadays everywhere in the world and is increasing day by day.
This is the ideal opportunity to get ready for informal
organization showcasing system in 2019. These are key focuses for your
different business triumphs around there.
Look at your informal organization showcasing system to
perceive what functions admirably and what should be improved. A more intensive
take a gander at past crusades, interpersonal organizations, produced
substance, constructive and adverse criticism and examination can enable you to
design your key arrangement.
As you most likely are aware, interpersonal organizations
are evolving quickly, so it's critical to go with Trend and ensure your system
can be fruitful.
Here are some key focuses for the day that can be
connected in 2019:
The commitment and commitment of the group of spectators has
turned out to could really c
"On the off chance that a tree falls in timberland and no one's around to hear it, does it make a sound?"
A well known philosophical inquiry I'm certain you've heard previously yet I figure it tends to be applied to web-based showcasing and gathering pledges for charities.
"On the off chance that a charitable site exists and nobody ever visits it, will be it any acceptable?"
You could have the most captivating site on the planet yet if not many individuals are visiting it, at that point, it's everything in vain. On the off chance that you can't get more guests to your not-for-profit site, it won't make any difference how convincing your substance is, that it is so easy to pursue messages, or that it is so natural to make a gift. "You could have the best site on the planet, however on the o
download shareit app for android tablet
download

download shareit app for android tablet

You can leave your old Bluetooth behind and jump on the faster mode with the SHAREit for android. This app can be termed as the undisputed king of the file sharing feature phone to phone or phone to pc wirelessly that is. You can share files regardless of their size and type. Just connect and start sharing. The ease of sharing bought on by SHAREit has had this app featured on multiple websites and video vlogs, it’s also one of the reasons that almost everyone who loves to share their data has downloaded this app.
Shareit is a file transfer app from one device to other device independent of the operating system installed in the device. You can send files to iOS,desktop PCs or any
این متن دومین مطلب آزمایشی من است که به زودی آن را حذف خواهم کرد.زکات علم، نشر آن است. هر وبلاگ می تواند پایگاهی برای نشر علم و دانش باشد. بهره برداری علمی از وبلاگ ها نقش بسزایی در تولید محتوای مفید فارسی در اینترنت خواهد داشت. انتشار جزوات و متون درسی، یافته های تحقیقی و مقالات علمی از جمله کاربردهای علمی قابل تصور برای ,بلاگ ها است.همچنین وبلاگ نویسی یکی از موثرترین شیوه های نوین اطلاع رسانی است و در جهان کم نیستند وبلاگ هایی که با رسانه ها
این متن دومین مطلب آزمایشی من است که به زودی آن را حذف خواهم کرد.زکات علم، نشر آن است. هر وبلاگ می تواند پایگاهی برای نشر علم و دانش باشد. بهره برداری علمی از وبلاگ ها نقش بسزایی در تولید محتوای مفید فارسی در اینترنت خواهد داشت. انتشار جزوات و متون درسی، یافته های تحقیقی و مقالات علمی از جمله کاربردهای علمی قابل تصور برای ,بلاگ ها است.همچنین وبلاگ نویسی یکی از موثرترین شیوه های نوین اطلاع رسانی است و در جهان کم نیستند وبلاگ هایی که با رسانه ها
این متن اولین مطلب آزمایشی من است که به زودی آن را حذف خواهم کرد.
مرد خردمند هنر پیشه را، عمر دو بایست در این روزگار، تا به یکی تجربه اندوختن، با دگری تجربه بردن به کار!
اگر همه ما تجربیات مفید خود را در اختیار دیگران قرار دهیم همه خواهند توانست با انتخاب ها و تصمیم های درست تر، استفاده بهتری از وقت و عمر خود داشته باشند.
همچنین گاهی هدف از نوشتن ترویج نظرات و دیدگاه های شخصی نویسنده یا ابراز احساسات و عواطف اوست. برخی هم انتشار نظرات خود را فر
اصول کار multiplexer ها توضیح داده شود
The Case-When statement will cause the program to take one out of multiple different paths, depending on the value of a signal, variable, or expression. It’s a more elegant alternative to an If-Then-Elsif-Else statement with multiple Elsif’s.
Other programming languages have similar constructs, using keywords such as a switch, case, or select. Among other things, Case-When statements are commonly used for implementing multiplexers in VHDL. Continue reading, or watch the video to find out how!
This blog post is part of the Basic VHDL Tutorials series.
The basic syntax for the Case-When statement is:case <expression> is when <choice> => code for this branch when <choice> => code for this branch ...end cas
برنامه دریافت اس ام اس از شماره دلخواه

دانلود نرم افزار

ارسال اس ام اس رایگان با شماره دلخواه - میدا اس ام اسشما با عضویت در پنل اس ام اس میدا می توانید بصورت رایگان صاحب یک پنل اس ام اس رایگان با شماره دلخواه از رنج 5000519 شوید. در این رنج شما می توانید 7 رقمی را ...https://www.melipayamak.com/www.melipayamak.com › blog › tags › ارسال-پیامک-از-طریق-اینتر...ارسال پیامک از طریق اینترنت با شماره دلخواه | ملی پیامکارسال پیامک از طریق اینترنت با شماره دلخواه. ارسال ا
@charset "utf-8";
/* BudAndLight template (budandlight.blog.ir) for blog.ir by Saber Rastikerdar (rastikerdar.blog.ir) */
/* version Bud 1.1.1 */
@media print {
.bx_left {
display: none;
}
.bx_right {
}
.footer_contain_bg {
}
.footer_contain {
}
.footer {
}
.content_bg {
}
.main_menu {
}
.header {
}
.post_detail {
}
.messages {
}
.post_comments {
}
.cmt_reply {
}
.commentForm {
}
.pagination {
}
.page_cls {
}
.post_cls {
}
#body {
displa
دانلود پاورپوینت پیام های آسمانی پایه هشتم

پاورپوینت درس 1 پیام های آسمانی هشتم (آفرینش شگفت انگیز)

پاورپوینت درس 2 پیام های آسمانی هشتم (عفو و گذشت)

پاورپوینت درس 3 پیام های آسمانی هشتم (همه چیز در دست تو )

پاورپوینت درس 4 پیام های آسمانی هشتم (پیوند جاودان)

پاورپوینت درس 5 پیام های آسمانی هشتم (روزی که اسلام کامل شد)

پاورپوینت درس 6 پیام های آسمانی هشتم (نردبان آسمان)

پاورپوینت درس 7 پیام های آسمانی هشتم (یک فرصت طلایی)

پاورپوینت

پاورپوینت

پاورپوینت

پاورپوینت درس 2 پیام های آسمانی هشتم (اسماء الهی)

پاورپوینت درس 3 پیام های آسمانی هشتم (بهشت و بهشتیان دوزخ و دوزخیان )

پاورپوینت درس 7 پیام های آسمانی هشتم (یک فرصت طلایی
تو ماشین نشستیم و به سمت اصفهان داریم میرونیم...
یهو دلم خواست لپتاپم پیشم بود و بلاگمو باز میکردم و این کلماتی که دارن از ذهنم تراوش میکنن رو توش ثبت میکردم...
این شد که رفتم توی saved messages تلگرام و کارمو شروع کردم :)
هرکجا هستم باشم، آسمان مال من است...
این تکه شعر رو توی چند ماه اخیر دارم "زندگی"ش میکنم! چطور؟ اینطوری که خونه ندارم، هر شب یه جا میخوایم.. حتی آمادگی خوابیدن زیر یکی از پل‌های خدا رو هم دارم :)) اما نکته‌ش اینه که آرومم و راضی... خوشحال ه
Réseau mondial des divulgateurs de l'Arbaïn
https://Telegram.me/MissionnairesMahdistes/
Imammouod-fr.blog.ir
✅#A_propos_de_nous:
Au nom de Dieu 
L'Histoire de ce mouvement: 
1)D'abord, ce mouvement s'est formé à l'invitation de l'organisation de la mobilisation des étudiants et par la réunion de"Al-é Yâsîn".
 2)Neuf missionnaires parmi les femmes qui savaient parfaitement les langues anglais, français et arabe sont parties pour la marche à Karbalâ au qurantième jour du martyre Al-Hussein(Arbaïn).
 3)C'était possible de communiquer avec plus de six mille chiites de différentes nationalités à l'Arbaïn. Ce mouvement a pour but la communication avec les chiites qui ne sont pas iraniens et la formation du réseau humain au niveau mondial. Dès l'Arbaïn 2013 jusqu'à ma
Best Digital Marketing Services
In the current digital world, dynamism is the key to surviving the ever-growing competition with big guns in any industry. One of such dynamic measures digital marketing agencies are currently employing is blogger outreach.
Digital marketing agency uses blogger outreach to get people acquainted with products and spread the company’s messages to a whole lot of people. It also helps in establishing a new brand.
Jahandarpour Media is known as the best Digital Marketing Agency in Sydney, Australia. Their team works in New South Wales (NSW) and Victoria (VIC) can help your online business to grow in your specific niche. When you are looking for digital marketing services in Australia you can find SEO Melbourne with a good reputation in growth hacking technique
آموزش کامل جاوا اسکریپت شرکت لیندا با زیرنویس فارسی
در این دوره آموزشی شما بصورت تصویری با اصول اولیه و معرفی JavaScript با زیرنویس فارسی آشنا می شوید

دسته بندی
برنامه نویسی و طراحی وب

فرمت فایل
rar

حجم فایل
0 کیلو بایت

تعداد صفحات فایل

آموزش کامل جاوا اسکریپت شرکت لیندا با زیرنویس فارسی

قسمت : 56 قسمت کوتاه
وضعیت محصول : غیر رایگان
سطح آموزش : مقدماتی
زبان : انگلیسی با زیرنویس فارسی
مدت زمان : 5 ساعت
حجم دوره: 460 مگابایت

در این دوره آ
باز هم به روز رسانی دیگری از تلگرام و این بار ارسال پیام های زمان بندی شده به همراه چند ویژگی دیگر که البان آنها را به شما آموزش خواهد داد. این به روز رسانی در حالی امکانات جالب دیگری به تلگرام اضافه می کند، که سایر رقبایی همچون واتساپ هنوز در ارائه نصف آنها هم ناتوان مانده اند. این امکانات برای تلگرام 1.8.4 ویندوز هم مهیا شده است.
ارسال پیام های زمان بندی شده در تلگرام 5.11
وقتی تلگرام خود را به روز کنید و به نسخه 5.11 برسانید، هنگام ارسال پیام می ت

اگر شما هنوز مردد هستید از ایموجی در ایمیلهای کاری استفاده کنید ، نتایج این تحقیق در مورد اثر مثبت ایموجیها در ایمیلهای کاری می تواند شما را در استفاده از آنها قانع کند.
هم اکنون ایموجی ها بخش جدا نشدنی از ارتباطات ما با نزدیکانمان برای انتقال بهتر لحن  پیام هایمان محسوب می شوند. تا آنجایی که می توان در ایمیلهای کاری حس نا امیدی را القا کنیم و یا به بکار بردن لحن خشک و غیر دوستانه تاثیر گذار باشیم . اما ایا واقعا می توان در این چهار چوب{ایمیل
با آخرین آپدیت تلگرام آشنا شوید!
تلگرام در نسخه ۵٫۱۰ خود از شش ویژگی جدید رونمایی کرد. ویژگی های جدید تلگرام قابلیت بیشتری را در اختیار کاربرانش قراره داده است. در لیموناپ همراه ما باشید تا شما را با این ویژگی های جدید و بشدت کاربردی برای مدیران تلگرامی  آشنا کنیم.
Silent Messages یا پیغام های ساکت:
در این ویژگی، شما میتوانید با نگاه داشتن دکمه ی Send گزینه ی بی صدا را انتخاب کنید و پیام خود را کاملا بی صدا برای گیرنده پیام ارسال کنید. در این حالت پیغا
همانطور
که می دانید قرآن پیام های زیادی دارد که می توان راه حل تمام مشکلات
زندگی از میان آیات قرآن پیدا کرد. آسمونی در این مقاله تعدادی از پیام های
قرآنی را برای شما خوبان تهیه کرده است که در ادامه می خوانید.
سوره نمل : آیات 89 – 90
«
کسانی که در قیامت نیکوکار آیند ، پاداش بهتر از آن یابند و هم از هول و
هراس قیامت ایمن باشند * و کسانی که بدکار و زشت کردار آیند در آن روز به
رو در آتش جهنم افتند آیا این عذاب آتش دوزخ جز آنکه جزاء اعمال آنهاست (
بهترین راه برای دریافت نگارش به صورت مستقیم از هلپر مدرسه می باشد و اگر با هلپرنمی توانید نگارش آنلاین دریافت کنید هلپر جدید نصب کنید.

توجه: قبل از دریافت نگارش جدید باهلپر از اطلاعات خود ذخیره بگیرید.

نکته :  بعد از نصب نگارش حتما بخش به روزآوری پایگاه  و اصلاح حروف و نام درس واقع در بخش "دریافت جداول و راهنمای سیستم" را اجرا نمایید.سپس از منوی سازماندهی و ثبت نام  از گزینه دریافت اطلاعات مربوط به جداول درس و رشته از سناد را اجرا کنی
سلام دوستان عزیز،
اینجا چند ربات معتبر برای کسب بیتکوین رایگان بهتون معرفی می کنم و در حال حاضر پرداختی دارند.
با انجام فعالیتهای ساده ای مثل باز کردن تبلیغات سایتها ، عضو شدن در کانالها و رباتها ، ارزهای دیجیتال بیت کوین ، دوج کوین ، لایتکوین ، بیت کوین کش و زدکش  بدست میارید.
دوستان ، اکثر ربات ها اسکم هستند ولی در این مورد ،وبسایتش را بررسی کردیم بیش از 9 ماه هست که داره کار می کنه و رتبه خوبی در جهان داره و در حال حاضر که معتبره. برای کار کر

Using tools to schedule posts will help you stay active on social media and save you time. With Buffer, you can manage all of your social media accounts in one place, schedule posts weeks in advance, post at preferred times when the most users will see them, and analyze how well your posts are doing. Using tools to help with your social media accounts will ensure you're posting often enough to improve your social media presence.
2. Focus on customer service.
Social media is the new platform for customer service. Instead of giving a business a call or waiting hours (sometimes days) for a company to respond to an email, many customers who are having issues now turn to social media to get help from brands. In fact, 54 percent of customers prefer social messaging channels for customer care

تاحالا دندونپزشکی رفتین؟؟؟اول دکتر چند تا سوزن میزنه تو لثه تون،بعد اون مته رو میگیره دستش...بعضی وقتا از شدت درد دسته های صندلی رو محکم فشار میدیم و اشک تو چشمامون جمع میشه...چرا نمیزنین تو گوشش؟چرا داد و هوار نمی کنید؟این همه درد رو تحمل کردید،این همه سوزن و آمپول و مته و انبر و ...خوب اعتراض کنید بهش!چرا اعتراض نمی کنید؟تازه کلی هم ازش تشکر میکنیم و میخوایم بیایم بیرون میگیم:آقای دکتر ببخشید وقت بعدی کی هستش؟!نمی خوای خدا رو اندازه یه"دندو
مجموعه ویدیویی «ارتش شیطان» :: کاخ ذهنی

var constant = {
stats: [['VIEW_STAT_POSTS_COUNT', ' مجموع مطالب', '230'], ['VIEW_STAT_COMMENTS_COUNT', ' مجموع نظرات', '224'], ['VIEW_STAT_BLOG_LIFE_TIME', ' عمر سایت', '734 روز'], ['VIEW_STAT_FOLLWER_COUNT', 'تعداد دنبال\u200cکنندگان', '82'], ['VIEW_STAT_FOLLWING_COUNT', 'دنبال\u200cشده توسط نویسنده', '105']],
copyText : 'وبلاگ کاخ ذهنی www.mindp.blog.ir',
loggedIn : 1
};

(function(){
window._rb={id:'bl!znZ6wwCNb10', vi:'c9a638764e8bc78e2a8bdec69d17e187', dh:'abadd7f245fa220b6da590fc9850575a'};
var s=document.createElement('script'),
h=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];
s.async="as
سلام دوستان عزیز،
اینجا چند ربات معتبر برای کسب ارزهای دیجیتال رایگان بهتون معرفی می کنم و در حال حاضر پرداختی دارند.
با انجام فعالیتهای ساده ای مثل باز کردن تبلیغات سایتها ، عضو شدن در کانالها و رباتها ، ارزهای دیجیتال بیت کوین ، دوج کوین ، لایتکوین ، بیت کوین کش و زی کش  بدست میارید.
دوستان ، اکثر ربات ها اسکم هستند ولی در این مورد ،وبسایتش را بررسی کردیم بیش از 9 ماه هست که داره کار می کنه و رتبه خوبی در جهان داره و در حال حاضر که معتبره. برا
سلام دوستان عزیز،
اینجا چند ربات معتبر برای کسب بیتکوین رایگان بهتون معرفی می کنم و در حال حاضر پرداختی دارند.
با انجام فعالیتهای ساده ای مثل باز کردن تبلیغات سایتها ، عضو شدن در کانالها و رباتها ، ارزهای دیجیتال بیت کوین ، دوج کوین ، لایتکوین ، بیت کوین کش و زدکش  بدست میارید.
دوستان ، اکثر ربات ها اسکم هستند ولی در این مورد ،وبسایتش را بررسی کردیم بیش از 9 ماه هست که داره کار می کنه و رتبه خوبی در جهان داره و در حال حاضر که معتبره. برای کار کر
Now that you understand that harassment and discrimination are prohibited, here's what can you do to prevent improper behavior at work.  The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has said that preventative measures are among the most effective ways to fight workplace discrimination and harassment.  Saying that, however, is easier than attaining it.  Here are a few tips on the best way best to make a "friendly" workplace, where harassment and discrimination cease to exist.
* Establish an anti-discrimination and an anti-harassment policy which complies with state and federal laws.  Provide the coverage to your employees, and be ready to abide by and enforce the policy.
* Invest some time and expense into diversity training and awareness.  Various kinds of discrimination and har
سلام دوستان عزیز،
اینجا چند ربات معتبر برای کسب ارزهای دیجیتال رایگان بهتون معرفی می کنم و در حال حاضر پرداختی دارند.
دوستان ، اکثر ربات ها اسکم هستند ولی در این مورد ،وبسایتش را بررسی کردیم بیش از 9 ماه هست که داره کار می کنه و رتبه خوبی در جهان داره و در حال حاضر که معتبره. برای
احتمالاً نام Pinterest (پینترست) را بارها شنیده‌اید. سایت پینترست جزو شبکه های اجتماعی محبوب در جهان است که بیش از 250 هزار کاربر فعال ماهانه دارد. در پینترست امکان ایجاد پروفایل شخصی و پروفایل بیزینسی وجود دارد. بیش از 60% کاربران پینترست را زنان تشکیل داده اند.
پینترست PINTEREST چیست؟
می‌توانید Pinterest را مانند یک روزنامه دیواری آنلاین در نظر بگیرید که در هر لحظه می‌توانید تصاویر مورد نظر خود را به بردهای موردنظر خود در پینترست اضافه کنید. همچنین از آ
آموزش ساخت ربات تلگرام
باید اول به ربات پدر برید و داخل این ربات برای رباتتون یک اسم و یوزر انتخاب کنید .. توجه کنید که اسم رو بعدا میتوانید تغییر بدهید اما یوزر را نمیتوان تغییر داد
https://telegram.me/BotFather
روی لینک بالا کلیک کنید و به ربات پدر بروید داخل پی وی ربات start را بزنید و یا کلمه کلیدی start/ را بنویسید و ارسال کنید
پیامی برای شما ارسال میشود که گزینه به گزینه توضیح میدهیم
They call me the Botfather, I can help you create and set up Telegram bots. Please read this manual before we begin:
https://core.tel

1- Google AdWords Ads and
social networks are one of the ways to increase website traffic.
2- In social
networks to be active. Share your website content on social
networks with a link and share the right hashtags. If your business is a
company with the company, we suggest using Twitter (twitter) and google +
(Google +), and if your business is a company with a client, Pinterest, and Instagram.
3- There are
no specific formulas and standards for the success of content marketing, even
if some believe it. So, set the length and format of the content to attract the
audience. Short posts based on blog posts with long content, news blogs,
as well as high-quality videos and high-quality infographics can also be
effective.
4- Use
attractive and engaging headlines for website content
Promotional
balloon
Advertising
balloon is the most appropriate promotional gift
Today
is one of the best and most suitable advertising methods for
any business. Your logo and brand name, as well as your contact
information, will be printed on the balloon. Owners of the business, giving  birth
to a child- friendly advertising balloon , get the child's
parents' hearts. And the same low-cost advertising
balloon  in the hands of children will take your eyes to your
ad. This will open other people's feet to the store and your business
location. Also, the promotional balloon is the best decoration for
your workplace . You can decorate your workplace with balloons
advertised in your printed form. By doing this, you are distinguished from
others and attract more customers.
Due
سربازانی که دشمن یکدیگر و تا حد مرگ از همدیگر نفرت دارند، آموزش نظامی انها را مثل گرگهایی که به گوشت همدیگر محتاجند، بار اورده به کمک موشک های ایرانی، با هم مهربان شده و همدیگر را بغل کردند! اتفاقا روزی که موشک زده شد، روز بغل کردن و روز داداش نام داشت! و این نشان می دهد که سربازان آمریکایی هم، احساس دارند و میتوانند مثل مردم عادی زندگی کنند، با هم دوست و مهربان باشند. چون کسی که خودی را دوست نداشته باشد، از او انتظار دوست داشتن دیگران هم نمی ر
با یاد و نام خداوند و به امید بر آورده شدن حاجات و سلامتی و به راه راست هدایت شدن تمام انسان ها ؛
هر روز یک صفحه  
صفحه پانصد و هفتاد و سه سوره الجِنّ ( 28 – 14 )
سورةُ  الجِنّبِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحیم‏
وَ أَنَّا مِنَّا الْمُسْلِمُونَ وَ مِنَّا الْقاسِطُونَ فَمَنْ أَسْلَمَ فَأُولئِکَ تَحَرَّوْا رَشَداً (14)
وَ أَمَّا الْقاسِطُونَ فَکانُوا لِجَهَنَّمَ حَطَباً (15)
وَ أَنْ لَوِ اسْتَقامُوا عَلَى الطَّریقَةِ لَأَسْقَیْناهُمْ ماءً غَد
برخی ها فکر می کنند که برای: زیارت یا نماز خواندن در بیت المقدس، باید اجازه گرفت! آنها می گویند باید اسرائیل اجازه دهد، تعدادی هم می گویند: فتوای جهاد لازم است، بعضی ها می گویند مراجع تقلید یا رهبران کشورهای اسلامی، مذاکره یا سازش کنند. اما اینطور نیست. هرکس از هر کجای دنیا می تواند به: بیت المقدس و مکه برود و نماز بخواند، آنهم نه فقط نماز های واجب بلکه برای هر پیامبری، یک نماز مسنحبی جداگانه. نماز های واجب هم می تواند: به صورت فرادا باشد یا جمع
اگر محمود عباس بجای گرایش به: خط سازش و
طرفداری از آل سعود، به سوی مقاومت توجه کند، سازمان ملل را بنام او می کنیم! اخیر
ابومازن گفته  که: معامله قرن یا همان
معامله ننگ، و نشست اقتصادی که ماه آینده برگزار می‌شود، به جهنم خواهند رفت. این
مایه امیدواری همه کسانی است که: سالها منتظر حمایت از مردم فلسطین و: آرمان جهانی
آن است. اگر عباس بخواهد میتواند: تمام مرزهای غزه و کرانه باختری را، به روی مردم
باز کند. حتی آن مقداری که به اسرائیل مربوط می شود، زی
Sayyid Ali Husayni Khamenei

Personal Information
Full Name
Sayyid 'Ali Husayni Khamenei

Well-Known As
Ayatollah Khamenei

Birth
April 19, 1939

Place of Birth
Mashhad
Scholarly Information
Professors
Sayyid Muhammad Hadi Milani, Ayatollah Burujirdi, Imam Khomeini

Works
Chahar kitab-i asli-yi ilm-i rijal, Tarh-i kulli-yi andishi-yi Islami, Pishwa-yi Sadiq, Az zharfa-yi namaz, ...
Socio-Political Activities
Socio-PoliticalActivities
Member of the parliment, leader of the Friday prayer of Tehran, president of the Islamic Republic of Iran, leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran

Signature

Official Website
Khemenei.ir

Sayyid ʿAli Ḥusaynī Khāminiʼī (Farsi: سید علی حسینی خامنه‌ای) (b. 1939) also known as "Ayatollah Khamenei", is among Shi'a Marja'sand the

In most cases, it doesn"t apply to conventional websites, but instead to the big social portals which have quickly become the favorite websites to see and join.   Maybe you"ve listened to some radio series with a local wedding band, inviting one to see them on MySpace to their concert program.  Television shows and films, also, have established official MySpace pages to allow their lovers to leave messages.  Not only for teens, but MySpace also gets detected and helps individuals become detected.
Here individuals can amuse and make weblogs and picture galleries, create distinctive designs to the MySpace template to get a more personal appearance to their unique pages, and overall link with different men and women. 
Utilizing MySpace in combination with your current website can

Free methods of increasing telegram channel members
Increase members of the Telegram Channel for free
Creating a channel in a telegram is a very easy task, and anyone can create multiple channels in a telegram. Posting on the channel and providing content for the channel is not a difficult task, and everyone can handle it. the hard work begins where we want to expand our telegram channel. Essentially the most important question for any telegram channel administrator is: How do we increase the number of our telegram channel?

Make sure you know when you create your channel and have no members. The telegram allows you to add the first 3 people to your channel with the numbers of friends and acquaintances you have on your channel. How to buy telegram channel members There are some simp
Ramin Fallah is CEO and a co-founder of Fanavari Azmayeshgahi company. He is a successful entrepreneur and businessman in importation of medical and laboratory equipment in Iran. We have interviewed with Ramin Fallah about common challenges and problems of Iran economic and the future of medical equipment industry.
We have to thank you for giving us your time; we know that you are so busy.
What is the global rank and level of our country in medical equipment?
Hello.
Fortunately, we have witnessed advancements in some fields. However, thoughtfully speaking, we should not expect our country to be completely independent and autonomous. Probably, it is not economic to be completely self-sufficient. As you know, Germany, Japan and America are both great manufacturers and importers. There is an
These days, making money with mobile phones has become a new
fever in the Internet market, you might even have to read this article right
now with your mobile phone. In this article, I want to talk more about
mobile business realities, and eventually you are the one who judges whether
the mobile business is the thing you've heard before in it.
Mobile business
Be sure to have a mobile phone in your handset, and you want
to make money on it, on the Instagram phone or telegram, and you want to create
a page or channel for making money, you know what I have less than the rest,
one in the space of the Instagram There may be an oyster, one can be Master System,
one can soon news, some of them also set up their own stores in social
media traffic networking packages.
So far, everything is fine
Bu
بِسْمِ
اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِیمِ

[Language of the
Quran-Arabic]
[Persian]  
[Russian]   [English]  [Dutch]  
[French]   [German]   [Hindi] 
[Chinese]   [Japanese]   [Spanish]  
[Albanian]   [Tatar]  [Uyghur]    [Somali]  
[Italian]

سورة
المائده - الجزء السادس        
Al-Ma'ida- Juz

[Language of the Quran-Arabic]
یَا أَیُّهَا الرَّسُولُ بَلِّغْ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَیْکَ مِن رَّبِّکَ ۖ وَإِن لَّمْ تَفْعَلْ فَمَا بَلَّغْتَ رِسَالَتَهُ ۚ وَاللَّـهُ یَعْصِمُکَ مِنَ النَّاسِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا یَهْدِی الْقَوْمَ الْکَاف
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 11 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Al_Tawba_Surreh_Versue_103
وَصَلِّ عَلَیْهِمْ ۖ إِنَّ صَلَاتَكَ سَكَنٌ لَّهُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ سَمِیعٌ عَلِیمٌ ١٠٣
...and invoke [Allah 's blessings] upon them. Indeed, your invocations are reassurance for them. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing. (103)
God told the Prophet to pray for them. Your prayer gives them peace of mindإِنَّ صَلَاتَكَ سَكَنٌ لَّهُمْ.So, everyone in this world who is experiencing the real peace of mind  it is  because  his Imam has  prayed him. This means that we'll be in peace due to the prayers of Imam Zaman (atfs) and vice versa. So, Let'
پادشاهی فرانسه کارولینایی ها نرمان و کاپیتان سلسله والوسی قرن شانزدهم لویی XIII ضرورت آن از اتریش و مازارین Fronde Condé و Turenne لویی چهاردهم قرن 18 انقلاب ناپلئون آشفتگی های سیاسی جمهوری سوم 1914-39 1939-41 جمهوری پنجم تکمیل شود 

جدول زمانی تاریخ تاریخی فرانسه 
 اشتراک | 
World Cities
 به صورت رایگان کشف کنید ایمیل روزانه معروف امروز تاریخ و تولد از روزنامه معروف لذت ببرید 

آن از اتریش و مازارین: 1643-1651  

همسر لوئیس XIII ، که او در طی بیست و هشت
نمونه نگارشی یک نامه تجاری انگلیسی
۱٫ نشانی فرستنده
در نمونه ذیل تلاش گردیده کلیه نکات منظور گردد، ضمن اینکه باید بدانیم نامه هایی که دارای سربرگ نمی باشند باید حتما نشانی فرستنده در سمت راست بالای صفحه نوشته شود.
۲٫ تاریخ
تاریخ باید زیر نشانی فرستنده با کمی فاصله نوشته شود. نام ماه باید کامل نوشته شود ، مثال November و باید جهت روز ازTh استفاده نمود . مثال ۲۴th October 2015
۳٫ نشانی گیرنده
نشانی گیرنده بطور کامل در زیر نشانی فرستنده ولی در سمت دیگر نو
ومادر

۱٫ بزرگترین واجب
قال امیر المؤمنین علی(ع):
بر الوالدین اکبر فریضة.
امیر المؤمنین علی(ع) فرمود:
بزرگترین و مهمترین تکلیف الهی نیکی به پدر و مادر است.
میزان الحکمة، ج ۱۰، ص ۷۰۹٫
۲٫ برترین اعمال
قال الصادق(ع):
افضل الاعمال الصلاة لوقتها، و بر الوالدین و الجهاد فی سبیل الله.
امام صادق(ع) فرمود:
برترین کارها عبارتست از: ۱ – نماز در وقت ۲ – نیکی به پدر و مادر ۳ – جهاد در راه خدا.
بحار الانوار، ج ۷۴، ص ۸۵٫
۳٫ انس با پدر و مادر…
فقال رسول الله(ص):
فق
دوره آموزشی نگارش ایمیل
در این جلسه قصد داریم در مورد شروع و ختمه دادن به یک ایمیل انگلیسی با شما صحبت کنیم. در ادامه نکاتی آموزنده در این رابطه بیان شده است.
Formal or informal?   رسمی یا غیر رسمی
در دو صورت ما از سبک رسمی استفاده می کنیم. اول برای مودب بودن با مخاطب ایمیل و دوم درصورتی که خواننده ایمیل را به خوبی نمیشناسیم و با او دوستی نزدیک نداریم. بیشتر نامه اداری انگلیسی هستند. 
از ایمیل های سبک غیر رسمی بیشتر در زمانی استفاده می کنیم که می خواه
WWDC سال گذشته، جایی بود که iOS 12 توانست پای خود را بسیار از گذشته محکم بگذارد و تامل بسیاری از کاربران را از مشکلات احتمالی اسودگی یواش. امسال، اپل iOS 13 را زمانی شناساندن کرد که همه منتظر تحولات اساسی بودند. یقین های مربوط به این نسخه از جهیز عامل iOS اپل بوسیله اسلوب ای بود که iOS 13 را متفاوت ترین نسخه از سیستم عامل اپل می دانستند. در مشخص منو اصلی، شاید این تغییرات بوسیله چشم نیاید؛ اما کافی است مدتی با این نسخه از جهیز عامل کار کنید تا به تغییرات
?What is Islam
God
in His mercy had sent messengers to convey us, to different peoples,
in different times. Each prophet came with guidance and miracles that
were relevant for his time and for his people, but the message was the
same: That there is only one God and worship is for him alone. This
“Islam” was the religion brought by all the prophets of God. Islam was
the religion of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them
all). God has in His Grace, addressed this issue to man in His final
revelation, the Noble Quran.
“Do they seek other than the
religion of Allah? When to him submit all creatures in the heavens and